Monday, September 6, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #84

Happy Monday!!!!

Today I convinced Ericka to complete the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #84 from The Sweetest Thing blog with me. I think she enjoyed it!!  Go check out her card over at her blog My Ebony Cards.

For my card I used Bazzil Swiss Dot Card stock, Olivia paper pad from Basic Grey, Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies, and Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.

I thought the card seemed to dark when I intially chose the colors but they grew on me.  I really like the end product.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your card! The little extras really made it POP!!! I like the new blog template too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour comba and fantastic take on the sketch! It's a really pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete