Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Card #1


So I am behind.  Ericka from My Ebony Cards has posted three cards already!!!  So I told her don't worry I will catch up!!  Our new phrase is NCLB ( No Cardmaker Left Behind)!!!! I got up this morning to make card #1.  Nothing worked,  the original stamp I wanted to use would not stamp clear.  I don't know if it is the ink that I am using!! I had to start over three times and part of the sticker I used got bend during all of the shifting!!!!! Don't worry you will see it because I am posting the card anyway.  I ended up ruining the card because I took the part that was bent off and tried to draw it on my self!!! Anyway I like the card. It is clean, simple, and a little bent!!!!! Leave a message and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Your ruined work looks great to me!
    Not a race, honey I just wanted to be more consistent with posting to my blog!!! Thanks for the shot out!! Love you bunches... we got skype and scrap today!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is not a race. I want to be consistent too. You are motivating me to keep up with my blog and to share my cards and projects!!!! That's what friends are for!!!!

    ReplyDelete