Monday, June 7, 2010

Three new cards!!!!!







Let me just start by saying there are some serious crafters out there and one day that will be me. But for right now, I am content with recreating the wonderful creations of others. Some times I wonder how they even conceived the idea. It is just awesome!!! So over this past weekend and especially today I found some new crafters and of course they had some awesome card videos that inspired me to make some of my own. The funny thing about trying to recreate someones work is that, throughout the process of making it, it gets tweaked and becomes your own!!! I wish I knew how to link their blogs to my site but I don't, but the 1st card is from Debbie Olson, the 2nd card is from joliebean (she has a youtube channel !!!), and the last card is from Dawn a Stampin Up!! instructor!!

3 comments: