Sunday, June 13, 2010

Post office drama!!!

Good Morning,

I finally go and mail my cards for the SOC (Scrappers of Color) Swap. So I am in the post office and I tell the teller that I want t mail my first package ( the one with all the cards) and then I tell her that I want a stamped envelope with enough postage as the package I just mailed. I don't even know if you can do that in the US. But the teller tells me that I can't have a stamped envelope because in Bermuda (which is where I live) a Bermudian stamp has to leave the island and an American stamp has to enter the island. She offered other alternatives but it was too late and it ws going to cost more money!!! I was a little upset because I could not think of how I was going to get the stamped envelope to the host of the swap. I didn't want her to assume the cost of the postage. So after I thought about it for a minute, it clicked that I could ask my friend Ericka to mail it for me. She so nicely agreed!!!! Thanks Ericka, you saved the day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment