Wednesday, July 28, 2010







Hello everyone,



It has been a while since my last post. For my summer treat I went to Maryland to visit my girlfriend Ericka. You could call her my BFF or my BSCMFF (best card making skyper friend forever!!) LOL !!! She and I skype and craft for hours! It is the best fun!!! Anyway, I flew to Maryland without my son. Thank goodness for grandparents. Let me just say, that is something I need to do every couple of years.



We planned this scrapbooking trip. We got in her car and drove to four different scrapbook stores. Three scrapbook stores were in Virginia; Stamp N' Memories, Scrapdoodles, and Scrapbook Plus and Archiver's in Raleigh, NC. We stayed in hotels, ate good food, and bought alot of really great scrapbooking supplies. Shopping is always fun and hanging out with my "bestie" was great!





No comments:

Post a Comment