Friday, August 27, 2010

Gerald's Family Vacation Scrapbook Page




My brother Gerald and his family went to the beach for their family vacation a few weeks ago. This is the pic that they posted on Facebook. So I thought that I might do a scrapbook page for them. This is unlike any page I have done before. In the past I would put the pics down on the page and then add the embellishments. And usually I have more than on pic on a page. It is as if the pic becomes one of the embellishments for the scrapbook page!!! I think it came out very nice, especially considering I use to think it was a waste of time to do a whole page for one pic. I have totally changed my mind on that, one pic is just enough.




I am going to put it in the mail tomorrow. Hopefully it will get there in one piece. I am going to get my brother to buy one of those frames specifically for scrapbook pages!!! I hope they like it. It took a lot of time.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I like it alot! I think Gerald will be surprised! Watch your SIL will want to know how you did it and to show her how!!!
    Love ya and miss you bunches! One of your followers hit me up to! Girl we growing up!

    ReplyDelete