Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thank yous for Aunt Geraldine







I decided to make a set of "thank you" cards for my cousins. Their mother, my Aunt Geraldine, recently passed away and I wanted them to have some nice "thank you" cards to give out to those special people. They have been poking fun at my craft, especially when I told them that I was spending a day at home scrapping and skyping with my bestfriend, Ericka in Maryland. I am making 15 so they will each have 5 cards to share. So in this post you will see four of the prototypes that I made. Leave a comment and tell me what you think!!!

1 comment:

  1. This was a nice gesture Anicka. They make jokes about what they don't understand! The cards re beautiful! Make a special card for you dad in memory of his sister! That would be nice.

    ReplyDelete