Saturday, August 7, 2010


I am soooooo excited. I finally have shelves for my carfting space in my bedroom. The space is not big and I really want a scrapbook room. But for now in this moment I absolutely LOVE my crafting space. My Dad put the shelves up for me. It gives me so much more space on my table. The shelves have now become home to my texture boutique, all my cricut cartridges, my box on embellishments, crop-o-dile, itop, and so much more crafting stuff. It is great!!!!! One of the best thing about the shelves it that underneath the last shelf I wrapped some twine around the shelf rack and I was able to display some of the cards I made.


In the picture, you can see that my crafting space is neat and tidy, which is a rare thing. But I wanted my Dad to see his handy work without all the mess. Of course his first question was, "How long will it stay like this?" We all know that the sign of a real crafter is a messy table!!!! Thanks, DAD!!!!!!

3 comments: